benjack

benjack
infinix

Wednesday 7 December 2016

Lagos driver brings out manhood for passengers to see (photos)

A Lagos driver, who absolutely does not give a hoot about anything in this world,  was said to have openly brought out his manhood. He started rubbing it as passengers board his board in broad day light this morning, December 8.

Lagos driver brings out manhood for passengers to see (photos)
The driver brought out his manhood to the surprise of all passengers
According to Instablog9ja, this story was shared by a female eyewitness. She wrote:

“So today I boarded I bus from Ojota going Oshodi – Maryland the bus took quite sometime to get filled up with people. I sat in the front so I was beginning to get uncomfortable waiting for the bus to get filled up then I told the driver I want to get down. He begged me not to, so I sat down.

PAY ATTENTION: Get all the latest gossips on NAIJ Gossip App

"Few minutes later, he started scratching his groin then before I knew anything, he just brought it out in the open and started rubbing it (Buh he wasn’t masturbating).  You needed to have seen the expression on my face at first I was scared, I just brought my earpiece out and started listening to music on my phone he kept on looking at me the session lasted for about 20min. I just sha managed to take a picture of it.”

See the uncensored picture of the driver's manhood here.



No comments:

Post a Comment